Asus Dual RTX 2060 Super EVO Advanced 8GB Features and Specifications
- MODEL DUAL-RTX2060S-A8G-EVO
- CHIPSET NVIDIA GEFORCE
- GPU RTX 2060 SUPER
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0
- GPU BASE CLOCK
- OC Mode – GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Base Clock : 1470 MHz
- GPU BOOST CLOCK
- OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1695 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1665 MHz
- MEMORY CLOCK 14 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE 8 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE 256-BIT
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR6
- DIRECT X SUPPORT 12
- OPEN GL 4.6
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- RESOLUTION 7680×4320
- COOLER Dual Fan
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED Yes
- SOFTWARE ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- PACKAGE CONTENTS Graphics Card, User Manual
- GPU CORE (CUDA CORE) 2176
- SLI SUPPORTED NA
- POWER CONNECTORS 1 x 8-pin
- WARRANTY 3 Years
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO Advanced edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
Use this graphic card in your next Prebuilt PC!