Asus RX 580 Dual OC 4GB Features and Specifications
- MODEL DUAL-RX580-O4G
- CHIPSET AMD RADEON
- GPU RX 580
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0
- GPU BASE CLOCK 1360 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- GPU BOOST CLOCK 1380 MHz (OC Mode)
- MEMORY CLOCK 7000 MHz
- MEMORY SIZE 4 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE 256-BIT
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR5
- DIRECT X SUPPORT 12
- OPEN GL 4.5
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
- Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
- RESOLUTION 7680×4320
- CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTED YES
- COOLER Wing-Blade Fans
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED NA
- SOFTWARE ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- GRAPHICS CARD
- Driver Disk
- User Manual
- POWER CONNECTORS 1 x 8-pin
- WARRANTY 3 Years
- NOTE** Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***
ASUS Dual series Radeon RX 580 OC edition 4GB GDDR5 for best eSports and 4K gaming
- 1380 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience
- Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. Play in silence with 0dB fans
- IP5X-Certified Fans are dust resistant for longer fan lifespan
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming
The Sweet Spot Performance
ASUS Dual series RX 580 comes equipped with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. The fans are IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Game in Complete Silence
Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below 55°C, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
The fans in ASUS Dual series of RX 580 graphics cards are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures ASUS Dual series of RX 580 graphics cards provide optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Patented Wing-Blade Design
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
Patented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
VR-Friendly HDMI Ports
Enjoy immersive virtual reality experience
ASUS Dual series of RX 580 graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
GPU Tweak II:Intuitive performance tweaking
Adjust clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds to tune your graphics card(s) exactly how you want to. Select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Choose Standard Mode to access Intuitive options for easy tweaking. This is great for those learning how to tune graphics cards. Alternatively try out the Advanced Mode for sophisticated and extensive tuning options that enable complete control for experienced overclockers.
XSplitGamecaster:Instant gameplay streaming
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
Use this graphic card in your next Prebuilt PC!